Your claim was successfully submitted to Moheyer Insurance Advisors.
We prefer to review your policy deductible and policy limits to determine if filing a claim on your insurance record is more harmful than it’s worth.
Ex: If you are involved in an Auto Accident, but someone else is responsible, we suggest filing a claim through the “AT FAULT” party’s insurance to protect your insurance record and eliminate your out-of-pocket deductible expense.
Also – “Claims Free” discounts are removed when claims are filed (regardless of fault), so having a discussion prior to filing a claim is always recommended.
If you have an emergency and need to speak directly with the insurance company, we’ve provided a list of phone numbers for your convenience:
- ASI “American Strategic Insurance”: 1-866-274-5677
- Chesapeake Employers Insurance: 1-888-410-1400
- Erie Insurance: 1-800-367-3743
- Heritage Property & Casualty: 1-855-415-7120
- National General: 1-800-468-3466
- Philadelphia Contributionship: 1-800-269-1409
- Progressive Auto: 1-800-776-4737
- Safeco Insurance (Liberty Mutual) 1-800-332-3226